January 2, 2010

Down by the seashore....

I grew up swimming in the ocean every week-end during the summer. My father loved to swim and he loved the sea. We would take the hour or so long drive to Asbury Park, NJ and build sand castles, swim and just enjoy the day in the sun and surf. My mother would pack delicious lunches for me, my brother and my father; good food, good company and fun, what more could you ask for? When I saw this new stamp set from Hero Arts "Antique Engravings" I knew it was time to make a seashore card:

Items used: Hero Arts antique engravings and together stamp sets, black gems, cuttlebug swirl folder.

1 comment:

Pajalu said...

Happy New Year to you & your family Lucille. I didn't realise how many of your posts I've missed :(. I just love what you have done with all of your new stamps. It looks as though you have been having lots of fun. Wishing you all the best for 2010 xoxoxoxo