September 20, 2010

Pairing Up Challenge 9/20

Don't you just love dandelions, I do. My husband on the other hand thinks they're awful weeds to be killed at every chance. Not me, I love the pretty yellow flowers dandelions have and think if they weren't labeled weeds they would be pretty flowers and everyone would want them :) Here's a dandelion card I put together with Autumn colors for the pairing up challenge between Trinh and I over at the Hero Arts Flickr Group. I have enjoyed doing this challenge w/ Trinh so much, she's one talented lady. Happy stamping! Items used: Hero Arts dandelion frame and be yourself stamps, Distress inks, lace, HA felt flower and windmill brads.

4 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Beautiful! Love the touch of orange in the background!!

Trinh said...

Happy birthday, Lucille! I love the soft stamping of the dandelion frame and how the orange flower pops against it. Thanks for doing the challenge with me!

jintyoo7 said...

Beautiful background, I think TWO very talented ladies!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Gorgeous! I had fun looking at yours & Trin's cards.