May 8, 2011

Girls and Dogs, oh I know this well....

One of the challenges this week over at Lily Pad Cards is this color palatte: I'm sorry to say I messed up with the colors, I thought the light pink was a light yellow, so just switch those colors out for my card :( The image I chose for this challenge is one of my favorites "Bella and Bronte" a Mo Manning digital image you can find HERE I just love Mo Mannings art work, her little dog Bronte reminds me of my sweet dog Pearl; they both have little round, tank bodies and skinny legs (just adorable they are). Here's my card: Items used: Mo Manning Bella & Bronte digital image, twine, button, My Mind's Eye DP, watercolor pencils, Nestability Die, pop dots.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Don't worry about the colors. This is just adorable and love the image and your coloring. Thank you for participating with The Color Thrown Down challenge at Lily Pad. :)

Nancy K said...

oh I love this card! that image is delightful, perfect for a dog-lover, and you've colored it so well. i'm so glad you played with us at Lily Pad Cards!

Suzanne C said...

Adorable! Love that sweet image! Fantastic coloring. Glad you joined us at Lily Pad!

Anonymous said...

this is cute. cynthia