November 13, 2011

Splash of Orange

I love this week's challenge over at the Play Date Cafe which is to use black, white and a splash of orange. My first thought was Halloween, but that fav holiday has passed until next year. So, I put my thinking cap on and came up with this card: I had forgotten all about my little piercing pad from Stampin' Up and came across it today; I think it added that little something extra this card needed. Items used: Memory Box flower bundle stamp, Nestabilities and gems.

7 comments:

Lin said...

Beautiful card for the challenge, Lucille!

Lyndal said...

Gorgeos card Lucille - it really pops!

Donelda said...

this is a perfect little splash of orange!! love your sweet card!!

Carole said...

Very warm and pretty;)
http://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com/

Lisa Elton said...

There's something very soft and soothing about this Lucille! Your paper pierced corners are fun!!

Jinny Newlin said...

Totally agree about your paper-pierced corners! I always forget to use mine for designing, too, but the way you've done so with this card is fabulous! And your orange blossoms couldn't be a more perfect splash! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Ruby said...

Ooh I haven't done pierced corners for ages, aren't they lovely! Your card is really feminine and pretty, lovely job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun over at The Play Date Cafe this week!