January 16, 2012

Lovely Butterfly

o.k. I am in Love with Memory Box dies. On Saturday I took a ride to my favorite craft store in Coloraso Springs, Simple Pleasures, and added 2 of the dies to my collection. This card is made with the Darla Butterfly die, I took inspiration for this card from one of the many Lovely cards in the shop: As I was looking through all of the fabulous card blogs I saw that Our Creative Corner is having a Design Team call. I've thought how challenging and exciting it could be to be on a design team, so I'm going to enter this card into the call. Please wish me luck! Items used: Memory Box Darla butterfly die and Garden cutaway stamp, 2 shades of purple paper and stickles.

1 comment:

Patrice said...

Great card...I hope you'll link up with 52 Card Pickup again this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/01/52-card-pickup-week-3.html

Good luck with the DT call!