July 14, 2012

New Challenge Blog - CASology

Oh, I just love making cards for challenges and there is a new challenge site called CASology!  The name says it all Clean And Simple.  The very first challenge is "Sun" and I was so happy to see this because I just added this cute Northwoods sun stamp to my collection.  Here's my card:
I really wasn't too sure that this card would be considered CAS because of the gingham background, but I just love this gingham paper and thought it went so well with this card.  Items used: Northwoods sun and clouds stamp, Hero Arts smile stamp, gingham paper, stickles, diamond glazed, watercolor pencils and pop dots.

6 comments:

Ardyth said...

Looks CAS to me - I love your sunny image - he looks so happy! Thanks for playing along with CASology's first challenge!

Rosemary said...

the bright and cheerful sun combined with the yellow gingham just made me smile, lucille! so glad to see you playing along with CASology!

Carole said...

So sweet...gingham always makes me smile. Sweet card
http://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com/2012/07/casology-very-first-challenge.html

Tracey McNeely said...

What a fun sunny image. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology!

Melissa said...

Aww! How sweet that smiling sun is! :) Definitely CAS too! Thank you so much for joining us at CASology this week!

Jen W. said...

Definitely CAS and I love the gingham background - it goes so perfectly with all things sunshine! Love the popped up clouds and the gem on the sentiment too. (And I can't not mention your gorgeous brood of furry kids!!) Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!