August 21, 2012

Less is More - Week 81 - Theme

This week's challenge at Less is More is a theme challenge and the Theme is Tearing.  I have always liked torn edges on cards, at one time made quite a few cards with this theme.  I'm so happy Chrissie and Mandi presented this theme this week and knew right away what I would do, take a look:
A while back, Jacqueline , another stamper who's cards Wow me every time sent me wine labels from France, yes she lives in France.  One label is prettier than the next and even though I hesitated to tear one of the beautiful labesl, I did and my card is the result.  Very simple indeed, just the torn label and a ribbon and bow.

Thanks for stopping by! 

5 comments:

Kathyk said...

Cool card

Kathyk

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. Fab for the man in your life!

Karen x

Mandi said...

This is just great Lucille
What a terrific label stamp, love it!

Thanks veyr much
mandi
LIM

Rosemary said...

beautiful card, lucille!! fabulous use of the wine label... jacqueline sent me some, but i haven't used any yet... bad me!

Chrissie said...

Many apologies for the tardiness of my visit this week, a cruise to Norway intervened somewhat!
Thanks for your lovely submission... just beautiful.
Chrissie
"Less is More"