September 26, 2012

Vintage Lady

Graphics 45 is one of my favorite companies, I just love their designer papers.  A while back I had seen a beautiful card on Rebecca's blog Paper Primrose and was inspired to create this card using a new pad of Graphics 45 paper called A Lady's Diary:

I am sending this card to another crafter who participates in the monthly Card Challenge Exchange over at Deborah's blog, Society of Stampaholics.  The card exchanges are fun and you meet people from all over the world. 

Well, that's it for today's post.  Thanks so much for stopping by today :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lucille, this is a beautiful card! I love Deborah's Card Chain Challenges. On my first go, I received a card from someone who lives in the US by way of Argentina (just like me). This week, it turns out that I sent a card to a participant who shares my birthday - and the card I sent arrived on that very day. How fun!!!