December 2, 2012

CCCB - Christmas Easel

The challenge at the City Crafter Challenge Blog this week is "Christmas Easel"  We are challenged to make an easel card with a Christmas theme and were given this lovely photo for inspiration:


I took my inspiration from the pretty woodgrain backdrop in the photo; this is the first easel card I've made and I'm so taken with this type of card, think I'll make a few more.


You know, this really is the most wonderful time of the year.  Fresh, white, diamond snow, family and friends, wonderful food, beautiful lights, religious celebration........ this season is my favorite.

Thank you for stopping by today :)

4 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Fun and fabulous, thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

My Paper Epiphany said...

I love the colour combo , the sentiment and the woodgrain background.

Unknown said...

What a wonderful easel card you have created. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!

Ros Crawford said...

Absolutely perfect for or challenge ... such a lovely card ... Many thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!