February 24, 2013

Hello in Pink and brown

I've discovered a challenge blog that's new to me, Papercraft Star ! I'm always so happy to find another challenge to get my Mojo going.  Just take a look at the inspiration photo for the challenge this week.  Where oh where is this wonderful pink pay phone, I love it:

 
Isn't it all that and a bag of chips?  I have to say it again, I love this pink phone :)  Hello is the title of the challenge and I was inspired to create this little number:
 
 
Can't wait to see what next week's challenge is, whatever it is I'll be there!
 
Thanks for stopping by :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lucille, I LOVE this take on the inspiration photo!! I can totally see the rotary dial in the polka dot pp and your circular HELLO sentiment is great! I love the color combo too!!