September 13, 2013

Seize the Sketch #3

Ohhhh, I'm always so happy to find a new challenge blog, especially a "sketch" challenge (I just love sketches).  So the sketch challenge I just discovered is Seize the Sketch, check it out.  The sketch this week is this:
 

I've been in a Halloween card making daze the past few days, so I came up with this little card.  I just love these happy candy corns from Lawn Fawn, aren't they the cutest :)

 
Thanks for stopping by, now why not go and have a delicious piece of candy :)

4 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet, Lucille! The zigzags look like licorice! YUMMMMM Love this take, SUPER awesome!! Love Halloween

Patricia H said...

I saw your card at Seize the Sketch and just had to comment on the adorable Lawn Fawn candy corn! Your sweet card (no pun intended) is sure to bring a smile to the recipient's face. The pearly "confetti" is a terrific finishing touch.

Lin said...

What a fun card, Lucille! You just sold me that stamp set to make cards for my grands!

Rose said...

oh i LOVE candy corn!!! super sweet card :) Thanks for joining us on Seize the Sketch