January 4, 2014

A Sky High Happy Birthday Card

I love to see vellum used on cards, however I rarely use vellum.  The other day I was in a craft store and I saw the cutest card made with vellum clouds, I've had those clouds on my mind and made this little card not only with the clouds, but for 2 challenges in mind:

Spotlight Artist - City Crafter - week 192

The little airplane and happy birthday stamp are from a Tailored Expressions stamp set that included the plane die (there are 2 plans & dies in this set and a few other sentiments). 

I am adding this to the challenges at:

and

Thanks for stopping by, snow still coming down in my neck of the woods :)

10 comments:

Julia Aston said...

What a fun design with the framed sky and pretty vellum clouds!

Sharyn Polesel said...

I love your vellum clouds....what a fun card! Someone is going to be very happy to receive it. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

Nancy said...

Great card and use of vellum! Thanks for joining us over at Just Us Girls!

sue t. said...

Cute card, like everyone, I like the vellum clouds. Thanks for joining us at JUGS!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

Ros Crawford said...

What a fabulous card!!! Makes me think of summer ... Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

AppleApricot Wen said...

Beautiful happy card :) Thank you for joining us at City Crafter!

Anonymous said...

Such a fun design!! Thank You for sharing this week at CCCB :-)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Super fun, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Cheryl said...

I love the dimension you've achieved on your card along with the movement! It's great! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!!