February 9, 2014

Pink

Pink is such a pretty, girly color in all it's fabulous shades, isn't it? I am entering this card into 2 challenges this week.  The first challenge is over at the Die Cut Divas blog called Girls Night Out.  The second challenge is over at The Card Concept  called Monochromatic Pink, here is the inspiration photo for this challenge:


And, here's my card:


 I'm not sure what my style is, but I like to use designed papers and doo-dads on my cards.  In looking at the styles represented by the DT I thought this card fit "clean & layered" although I'm not sure about that.

Anyway, I'm happy with my card and am happy if I've inspired you.

Thanks so much for stopping by, have a PINK day :)

7 comments:

Kerin said...

I love the alternating strips and the lace accents are fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week at The Card Concept :)

Kay Miller said...

What a pretty card! I love all the different dies you've used here!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept! :)

Darnell said...

This is so brilliant, Lucille!! I adore that sediment and all the lovely elements you have used to frame it!! Hugs, Darnell

Cindy Lovell said...

This is so pretty! I love the bird and the sentiment!!
Thank you for joining us at The Card Concept!!

Dawn T said...

a beautiful card Lucille. Thanks so much for joining us at Die Cut Divas

Kailash said...

Gorgeous card design Lucille, love all the elements, you used them so well together:-)

Arlene said...

Love that sentiment. Great idea to build your card around the sentiment.

So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.