January 18, 2015

An Irish Blessing


My friend and I stepped into a paper store this week-end and I purchased this pretty Penny Black tree stamp.  The name of the stamp is "spotted winter" and it was on a Christmas sale table for 50% off.  I felt so lucky to find this beautiful stamp; this is the first card I've made with it :)

I am adding this card to 2 challenges this week:

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - the challenge is the word "New", so I used my new stamp.

Case this Sketch - challenge #106

Inky fingers, the best there are!!  Thanks for stopping by :)

4 comments:

SD pooja said...

loved the multicolored tree :)

SD pooja said...

I loved the double colors on tree .

Leigh Penner said...

What a gorgeous stamp-- I love how you used it!
Great take on the sketch!

Helen said...

Wonderful card - love your new stamp!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x