November 3, 2016

Did someone say french fries....


Another new stamp set (can't help myself ); this set is from Wplus9 and is called Happy Birds.  I love these birds and the sentiments with the set are so funny (see what I mean).  I made this card for this week's challenge at the Muse Card Club.  My inspiration came from Estelle's card by:
  1. The 3 leaves in a row
  2. The geometric shape of the leaves (the birds are somewhat geometric too).
  Here is Estelle's pretty card:

Happy you stopped by today, fries, anyone?  Ha ha ha :)

8 comments:

Estelle TBT said...

Ah ah ah!! I like your sense of humor!!!
I want to make you laugh even more: actualy, french fries are not French but Belgian 😉
Seriously, what a cutie card! Love this bunch of adorable birds.
Thank you so much Lucille for playing along with my Muse Challenge!
Estelle.

Happy Dance said...

This is such a cute card, and I've loved these birds since WP9 came out with them. They're so perfect for this week's Muse! What a fun card and a great sentiment! Have a great weekend. Bev

Marilyn said...

Very fun card. Love the birds.

Jacquie Southas said...

Love this happy trio and terrific sentiment!

Ardyth said...

This is a fun take on the inspiration! Love those birds! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

cm said...

What a fabulously creative take on the Muse inspiration! Your birds are adorable! Love this!
~carol

foleysfriend said...

A lovely, happy card; totally makes me smile! Love how you incorporated those great birds into your card.

lindasarahlouise said...

Such a fun card x