April 5, 2017

Muse Challenge 210



You know those stamps you have, they are in a drawer, and you almost forget about them?  Well, this cute little bluebird by Inky Antics is one of those stamp sets.  When I saw the Muse challenge inspiration card by Anita Bowden this week, I immediately thought of this bluebird with the big cherry. The inside sentiment is:  with a cherry on top :)

The inspiration I took from Anita's card came from the bluebirds and the ribbon.  Instead of embossing the background I chose to use designed paper with light blue in it.  Here's Anita's cute card:

Glad you stopped by today.  Snow has stopped and the sun is shining :)

5 comments:

Pat said...

This is really pretty Lucille and I love that cute little bluebird, and the background paper goes beautifully. x

Ardyth said...

I have some old IA stamps, too! I should dig them out! I love how the sentiment works so perfectly with your image! So glad you joined us at Muse this week, Lucille!

Neets B said...

What a lovely bird image. So glad my card inspired you this week.
Thanks so much for playing along at Muse, Anita x

Cat Craig said...

Lucille, what a sweet bird! Lovely card for the Muse challenge.

Aileen said...

Wonderful card, love your sweet little bird with the cherry.