June 23, 2017

Muse Challenge #221


This card was made for challenge #221 at the Muse Card Club.  I used a piece of colorful patterned paper for my background and the Hello background die from Poppy Stamps.  It took me some time to remove all the letters from the die cut and paste them into place on the paper; I'm happy with the result.

Inspiration I took from the Muse card came from the multiple "thank you" in different fonts and the colors on Jenni's card.  Jenni Murray made the Muse inspiration card below:


Glad you stopped by today and it's a cold one on the front range today :)

6 comments:

Jenni's Jems said...

I can imagine it did take quite I while to remove all of those letters but well worth the effort as its turbed out beaitifully thank you for joining in with us this week at Muse x

Ardyth said...

I love how you interpreted the Muse - this is so full of cheer with all those bright colours! Thanks so much for joining us this week, Lucille!

Robyn Oliver said...

Super card Lucille, lots of work, lovely colourful background to show of the die cuts

Claire said...

I love the way you've used the patterned paper to guide where you've put the letters. Such a bright and happy card Lucille!

Marilyn said...

A very happy card ... love your interpretation of Jenni's card.

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

This is so pretty and cheerful - a great take on the Muse card.
xxx