August 28, 2017

Oldie but Goodie


The challenge at Inkspirational this week is "Oldie but Goodie", use a stamp from when you first started stamping.  I have a number of stamps from when I first started stamping cards and this stamp by LaBlance called straw hat is the one I chose for this card. I used Zig markers to color the image, added some hemp string and a little yellow heart.

This is my first and only silicon stamp and when I got it home and opened the package I was very surprised.  I had only been introduced to wood and rubber stamps at the time and was worried that I wouldn't know what to do with this one.  To this day this is the only silicon stamp I own.


Thanks for stopping by today :)

2 comments:

Nonni said...

What a beautiful card! Your coloring looks amazing and I love the autumnal color palette. Great clean look too. Looks that you work equally well with rubber and clear stamps, great job! :) Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

Marina said...

It looks great with the yellow and I love your embellishment. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational.