September 10, 2017

Hello crafty friend


I made this card for the challenge this week at Little Red Wagon - Give us your background.  The challenge is, you guessed it, to make your own background.  I used a stamp from Technique Tuesday for my background, stamped it twice in 2 different directions and colored the brushes and pens with my Zig markers.

I cannot remember where the sentiment, easel and paintbrush are from (maybe Paper Smooches), but after making my background they seemed the right additions.  I cut the center out of the easel, added some sequins and finished my shaker card.

So happy you stopped by today :)

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I LOVE THIS LUCILLE...and there is so much to love...the fab background, the colors and top of all that IT'S A SHAKER! Perfection! Thanks so much for playing us at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week!